Dr Hamid's Practice, Nye Bevan House
"The high quality of healthcare we provide will be an efficient and effective service, responsive to patient demand and accessible to all".
We are confident that our website will provide clear and concise help and give our patients the information they require in an easy and convenient format. It has been designed with the patient’s needs at the forefront of everything, from checking surgery times to letting us know what you think of us. The surgery is fully accessible to all patients.
Our dedicated team are here to treat those minor ailments that occur as well as providing specialist management of long-term conditions and clinics covering a wide range of healthcare issues. The technology also means you can now do a lot of things from the comfort of your home such as order a repeat prescription or cancel an appointment.
Dr Hamid’s Practice
2nd Floor, Nye Bevan House
Registered Manager: Dr Abid Hamid
Practice Manager: Mrs Sahda Ali
The surgery is located in central Rochdale across from Rochdale Railway Station
Patients are able to book appointments via the telephone or over the internat
Under the Health and Social Care 2008 (The Care Quality Commission (Registration) Regulations 2009 Part 4), the registering body (Dr Hamid’s Practice) is required to provide to the Care Quality Commission a statement of purpose.
The Practice Aims and Objectives:
- To provide personalised, effective and high quality general practice services, committed to the healthcare of all our patients.
- To continually improve healthcare services to patients through learning, monitoring and auditing.
- To ensure safe and effective services and environment.
- To take care of all staff, ensuring a motivated and competent team.
- Treat all patients and staff with dignity, respect and honesty.
- To focus on promoting health and wellbeing and the prevention of disease in the community.
- To work in partnership with our patients their families and carers. To involve them in decision making about their treatment by listening and supporting them, allowing them independence and choice.
- To ensure robust governance systems are in place to cover all aspects of confidentiality.
- To guide our employees in diversity and equality.
Our purpose is to provide all patients with the highest quality of care and continuous improvement of healthcare. We aim to achieve this by continuing to offer training and development to both clinical and administration staff, to achieve the latest advances in primary healthcare.
(Site updated 17/05/2016)